Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Flickr mashups

Guess what! I spent another three days (with three people Maria, David, and Shara's help in three days ^_^) to upload the image I want from Flickr. This is getting fun...

My favorite Flickr mashups are Spell with Flickr and Retriver. I like the former, because I can get a variety of images on each letter of my name. Although the image is every simple, it can reflect our mood; like we can be a Red E when we are on February 14, a stubborn E on the brick wall when we don't agree with others. See, that's fun, isn't it?? Now I'm thinking that later in the future, whoever can forecast my mood on my blog by using Spell with Flickr, he or she can get a complimentary burning herb from the village.


Speaking of Retrievr, it works like our own online art gallery. Based on my sketching abilities? That is, simply pick one or more colors, I can find some real cool photos there. In few seconds, I'm turning our world into black and white. Adding blue, surprisingly, blue is not blue, I see a hope. With that hope, I added green, and then I see a life. What about red? I wonder. First caught my eyes is an unknown red leaf looking at its shadow. Is red lonely? Somehow, I feel every one could get some kind of inspiration from it.

No comments: