Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The Originator

Compare with Rollyo Search Roll, I like Goggle Custom Search Engine better. When I typed in "gaming programs" for the key words search, the former returned more irrelevant information such as College Degree in 1 Year, 2006 Preliminary Budget, and Gambling while the latter returned more results from the library program on gaming. My experience with Goggle Custom Search Engine was an OK. In Preferences of My search engines, I chose "Search the entire web but emphasize included sites" and hoped my favorite websites on my homepage would come up on the top or at least on the first page. But, only one website worked out the way I want. So, I guess the description of a website does play an essential role on this. As for a potential use for tools like this, I think it would work well only when we are pursuing a hobby.






No comments: