Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Video In The Post-Betaman World

In the beginning, I don't think I would like YouTube, because I don't even know where should I start to look and I don't want to waste my time there. But, for my discovery exercise,... Well, I feel nothing on YouTube can interest me except for Salman Khan. However, the quality of the images of the videos about that actor is not as clear as I expect. My conclusion at this point is that I would rather not to spend my time to watch videos there. Then, my friend Jessica asked me to begin my search with my favorite songs. Things are getting fun in that sense of the search. Not only I found my favorite song with a karaoke version, I also had a chance to show Jessica which Chinese musical instruments I used to play. This let me realized that I actually could find a good quality video on YouTube. Other than promoting the summer reading program for YouTube at KCLS, we also could use for author events, story time, and computer class.

No comments: