Saturday, June 9, 2007

What I think

Participating Learning 2.0 makes my lifelong learning goals more clear on what I expect to do and how I devote my time. Also, it let me realize that learning something new really makes my live more interesting. My favorite Learning 2.0 exercises are Del.icio.us, Wikis, and LibraryThing, and my favorite discoveries are the labs of Google, YouTube, and Flickr. Also, Bloglines really surprised me in its feature of RSS feeds. Good thing is that there was enough help from David and my fellow LA/LTAs when I needed it. As to improve this program, I would hope one unit per week instead of three units per week. I felt I was chasing others with somewhat pressure. Luckily, the extra days were given after all. I would definitely like to see similar training opportunities as new library-relevant technologies emerge, and I would glad I participated this program, because I learned a lot and I have already adopted them to wherever fit my work place or personal life.

No comments: